I did this meme last year, might as well do it again this year.
List the first sentence from the first post for each month in 2007. Twelve sentences.
- I’m back.
- Imagine that.
- I don’t have a paraph.
- April is National Poetry Month.
- May 1, 1886 – Chicago – Haymarket Square.
- How did I miss this!
- Have you not heard of this website?
- Had a few minutes to spare this afternoon: If asked, I wonder how many people would guess the American League team that has gone the longest without finishing dead last.
- Happy Labor Day.
- Don’t watch this video if: 1) You are diabetic, and can’t handle extreme amounts of sweetness 2) You have a phobia of kittens.
- Back from SteaknShake a little earlier than I expected.
- There’s a major thematic correlation between Hanukkah and Thanksgiving
I still don’t have a paraph.
One line is actually the same from last year.
But that’s not the only repeated post I discovered doing this meme.